And then the girls let a little boy join them..jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Then Emily and her buddy headed over to the little kitchen..jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
These are all the kids in Emily's class.
And here's her picture, which I love!
Then Emily showed me a helicopter..jpg)

I took this last one while we were eating lunch. It sort of makes me want to leap through the screen and kiss that cheek.
Needless to say, Emily was tired after a fun day having her mom at school, and she racked out on the way home. (Translation: no real afternoon nap once we arrived. Lucky me.)
It has been so much fun watching her learn new things in school. I love her teacher, and I love hearing all the new songs and Bible verses she comes home with. It's making the Terrible Twos slightly less terrible. 

5 comments:
Where is Emily going to preschool? Because I went to Broadmoor, and that looks almost exactly like the classroom I had. Spooky, you just gave me flashbacks. :-)
The pics are great - love all the ring-around-the-rosie.
Imagine having friends who like to play ring-around-the-rosie as much as you do! How much fun. GML
It's so much fun seeing Em play with her friends. Love you.
Grandmother & Gerry
It looks like she has a blast there!
I love her dress! I am jealous of Emily. I would much rather play with helicopters than answer this stupid complaint dealing with a government contract for carpet shampoo that I am currently working on ... groan....
Post a Comment