On Monday we met up with the Spreen twins and the Vita girls at Ducky Joe's for some play time. Emily was not in a great mood, so I only took three pictures the entire time we were there. Here's one of her wearing the wizard costume. She referred to it as a witch costume.
Even though Emily was a tough customer, it was fun to visit with Nikki and Jill and see their girls in person for a change!I also took some pictures I've been itching to take -- pictures comparing Emily's and Abby's feet!
.jpg)
.jpg)
I love baby feet!Look for some more posts this week of great pictures from our time in Slidell. Emily took swim lessons and also spent some quality time in the baby pool at my parents' health club, so we have a lot of really cute pictures to share!


1 comment:
Aww -- love the picture of baby Hermione -- I mean Emily! Sadly I think the you could like up both of Emily's feet and both of Abby's feet and it might amount to one of my giant foot!
Post a Comment