Abby had her two-month appointment this morning, and she did great! She weighs 11 lbs. (50th percentile) and is 23.25 inches long (75th percentile). I don't remember the head measurement but her head's not huge like her sister's (yet). She is on track on all her milestones, and she even smiled at Doc Tony a little bit. She got three shots and took them like a champ, and she's now racked out for a little nap. Hopefully she won't have a hard afternoon after the shots, but if she does, Emily is prepared to be really sweet to her little sister.
Here are a few pictures I took yesterday. It's hard to get a good one, especially without a second person (one to talk to her and one to snap pictures).
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
And here are a few I took during tummy time yesterday. She is so much better at tummy time than Emily, who hollered the whole time.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Finally, here's a longish video of Abby showing off her personality a little bit. She sure is a sweet little angel.
5 comments:
She sure is pretty!!! And another set of Big Blue Eyes!! Wow!! GPG
I think her noggin' was 54th percentile. Great pics. I love all my girls.
Papa
Aack! She is adorable! Those eyes, man. They are killer.
Oh man. Seriously. You're making me want another one. Stop being so darn cute, Abby!
P.S. Cate hated tummy time too.
Glad tummy time isn't as traumatic for Abby as it was for Em :)!
Post a Comment