One day, D-P and I loaded up the girls and headed to the health club to let Emily play in the kiddie pool. The pool is awesome - it has a beach entry so Em could just march right in. She had a blast.
.jpg)
.jpg)
There are also swings and fountains and buckets that dump water on your head in the little pool.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I think this picture of Em and D-P side by side on the edge of the pool is really cute.
Abby was basically unimpressed with the pool.
.jpg)
Emily got some water in her ear and let D-P comfort her. Another cute moment.
.jpg)
More great Slidell pictures to come in the days ahead!
3 comments:
"Dora" never looked cuter(sp? cute-er) hope her ears are ok.. GP'P
She is so much fun in the water.
Love & Miss you,
Grandmother & Gerry
Love the D-P and Emily pictures! I'll bet they had such a great time!
Post a Comment