Saturday, March 15, 2008

Two posts in one week!

That must be a record for me for 2008.


Here's just another cute nap picture of Emily. She's pretty good about fooling around in her crib for a bit before she's ready to sleep when it's naptime, so you never know how she'll be situated when she eventually crashes.Emily has been helping me look at houses. (I'm using the term "help" pretty loosely, as you might imagine.) Here she is making herself at home on some piece of furniture someone had in their house.We had a fun afternoon today. Emily tried on her Daddoo's shoes and marched around some.She and Daddoo also did a little rassling, and he snapped this cute laughing picture of her.

Here are some fun videos from the afternoon. This one is of her playing with Daddoo. She was walking around with a bowl on her head being silly and I told her she was "too much." Something about the way I said "much" tickled her, so that's why Robert keeps saying "much" in the video.

And here's one of her talking with me and counting.

1 comment:

elizabeth.speck said...

I love the house-hunting picture!

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers