Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter weekend

We hope everyone had as nice of an Easter weekend as we did. The weather here was a little chilly for Easter but really lovely, so Saturday we took a family trip to the zoo. Emily had an absolute blast. Here she is climbing on some benches that are decorated to look like alligators.
Every once in a while she'll look at the camera and smile when instructed to say "cheese."
Here are a couple of pictures of her watching the vulture flap its wings like the condors do on Diego.
You sort of had to duck down to see the vultures, depending on where in the cage they were.
I think she's pointing to an alligator in this picture.
She found this nice rock to sit on so she could check out the map.
And here's a little video of her cute running technique -- lots of arm movement involved.
It was too cool on Easter for her to wear her dress without a sweater but she looked pretty cute even covered up.
She and I played with some bubbles that her uncle D-P gave her. She loves bubbles.
Here are a couple of rare photos: one of Mommy and Daddoo together, and one of the pregnant belly at 30 weeks.

Emily's favorite part of the day was the Easter egg hunt we had in the backyard. Who knew that an Easter egg hunt could be so much fun?

Robert's favorite part of the day might have been the dying of the Easter eggs. Em liked it, too.
Here are Em and Grandmother modeling some of the sunglasses the Easter bunny brought Emily.

5 comments:

Michele said...

Happy Easter!

Danielle...you look great!

Anonymous said...

So much fun & so little time. Emily is too cute and funny - a great combination!
Love you,
Grandmother

elizabeth.speck said...

It's amazing to me that Emily CONTINUES to get cuter! I love the one of Em and your Mom with the sunglasses! I can't believe you're so far along with baby #2 -- you do look fantastic! Hope the house stuff is going well!
Love you,
Lizzard

NIKKI said...

SOOO cute! I LOVE her saying "I got it" after finding each egg.

YOU LOOK AWESOME!!! Can't wait to see this new little one!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are just the cutest pregnant lady.

Emily's adorableness (is that a word?) is off the charts. The running, the "I got it"s, all of it. So precious.

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers