Friday, November 09, 2007
Emily has an announcement to make
That's right -- I'm eleven weeks pregnant. Emily will be a big sister on or about June 1, 2008. So, she'll be 23 months older than her little brother or sister. We are really excited about our news and so glad to finally be able to share it. We had an ultrasound a couple of weeks ago and everything looked good; the baby's heartrate was 167.
I had to trick Emily into participating in this video; when she knows the camera's on, she clams up and just wants to grab at the camera. So that's why the footage is off-centered; I just put the camera on the arm of the chair and pressed record. Oh, and can you believe how great she's talking now? She has all kinds of words and is really making an effort to communicate. Yay for tubes in ears!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Yipee! Pretty soon she will be talking your arm off, if she is anything like her mother!! She is going to be a great Big Sis.
Love you
YAY! Very excited for you! Congratulations to all of you!!
love,
Natalie
WOWEE Danielle! That's such great news. You know, I had a funny feeling that you were going to be making that announcement (must be identical twin counsin intuition!). Congrats to you and Robert :)!
Love you,
Lizzard
YEAH CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for the three of ya'll!! Emily is going to be a GREAT big sis!!!
Congratulations!! That's so exciting. Funny how you timed it at almost exactly 2 years apart.
Yay babies!
I am so happy for the Ireland family! Can't wait for another for another loving baby to join the family. Em will be a great big sis! Congratulations Robert and Danielle!
Love, Kimmy
Congrats!!!!!!!!! What exciting and amazing news. Emily is going to love having a new baby.
AWESOME!!! We are so happy for you! Congrats!
Congratulations! I hope you have been feeling OK and haven't been too sick. I can't to see progression pictures of your belly!
Post a Comment