Tuesday, November 06, 2007

A conflict of interest

This weekend, Emily and Robert went to Tuscaloosa for the Alabama-LSU game. I stayed here because I was co-hosting a baby shower. Emily packed her Alabama duds (that her Tuscaloosa grandparents gave her) and her LSU duds (that her Slidell grandparents gave her), and Robert had strict instructions to get pictures of her in all teamwear. Robert got some really great pictures of Emily having a blast. Apparently, she did a lot of coloring. "Oooh!"
"OOOOH!"
She also helped with some gardening.












I missed them like crazy while they were gone but got a ton done and enjoyed a little "me time."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, she may be torn for life between the crimson tide & fighting tigers! GPG

elizabeth.speck said...

I LOVE the Alabama and LSU gear! Go Emily :)!
-Lizzard

Anonymous said...

She looks adorable in all colors but she looks her very best in PURPLE & GOLD!
Love you.Geaux Emily!

Anonymous said...

She was a blast..if you double click the first picture to blow it up, you can see that she still like to eat and wear her MAC and CHEESE, but the stains are smaller as more goes in the mouth..GPP

Anonymous said...

I think she was writing a brief or a story. She didn't use a lot of bright colors. She has seen a lot more of that than she has seen people drawing pictures. GML

Anonymous said...

Go Tigers! Glad to see she has purple and gold in her closet! She looks adorable in her tennis shoes. What a cutie!
Miss ya Em - Love Nanny

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers