Monday, November 19, 2007

Another visit to the Science Museum

A few weeks ago, Emily and I went to the Science Museum on a chilly afternoon.

Em greeted the frog sculpture with a kiss, and we headed in to see the fish.



If only she were a little taller!
Emily tried to figure out the binoculars to do some bird watching.

They were complicated.
Before we left, Emily gave the taxidermied bear a big hug.
I am just amazed at what a big girl she has gotten to be!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that she has mastered walking, running, climbing and other fun things to do with her cute little body, she is patient enough to take the time to check out the fishes with wonder again. How wonderful!!!! GML

elizabeth.speck said...

Love the frog kissing picture :)! I forgot to tell you, but Audrey DuPont is pregnant again as well (due in late April I think).
Happy Thanksgiving!
Cheers,
Lizzard

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers