Here is the yummy spider web seven layer dip I made. I thought it was pretty cute.
Of course I couldn't get Emily to pose for any cute pictures in her costume, but here she is with her friend Gabby, who was a very cute Minnie Mouse.
She definitely seemed confused by all the people at her house. But she still enjoyed a little Barney (or whatever was on at the moment).
After I changed her out of her costume, she guzzled some milk, like she does.We had a good time and it was fun to have so many cute kids running around the house. Needless to say, when everyone left, Emily pretty immediately crashed and took a 2 1/2 hour nap. (Mom's nap was only about an hour long.)






5 comments:
She looks adorable in her clown costume! Trick or Treat!! Love you.
I love her halloween costume. It is so cute. I would love a bite of that web dip. YUMMY!!!!!!
LOVE the costume!!!! Looks like fun! Your dip came out PRECIOUS!
Em's costume is great! And your dip is very creative as well! Happy Halloween!
Lizard
The first 2 pictures of the clown outfit are hilarious because you can't see her feet, so she looks like a clown hovering in space. It's so cute - well done to Em's grandmother!
Minnie Mouse is pretty darn adorable too.
Post a Comment