Thursday, November 01, 2007

Clowning around

Robert and I voted, and we agreed that Emily was the cutest clown on Halloween yesterday. (Thanks to Grandmother for making the great costume.) We had Kindermusik in the morning and all the kids wore their costumes. Sad clown.Happy (if off-centered) clown.
Emily proved that wearing a costume does not interfere with one's mad drumming skills.

She loved grabbing onto her little pom poms. I'm surprised we didn't lose one before the day was over.
Everyone looked really cute in their costumes.

After the group picture, Emily thought she would help sort out the cameras.



Yesterday afternoon, I took Em to a fall festival at a church in our neighborhood. She was intruiged by the space jump, but did not want to check it out herself.
She was great at the pick-a-duck game.

I was a little worried that she wouldn't give the duck back, but she got to trade it for a prize necklace.
I'm not sure what she got excited about, but this picture shows her new "oooh" face that she makes (with an accompanying "oooh" sound) when she's excited about something.
Here she is walking to the car with a price bracelet in her mouth.
We had fun last night greeting trick-or-treaters. We figure next year we'll take her trick-or-treating, but since she's not really into candy, we decided it wasn't worth it.

5 comments:

elizabeth.speck said...

What a great clown costume! Sounds like you guys had a very full Halloween week! All you're missing is a fun Eddie's Angels hat in your pictures :)!
Cheers,
Lizzard

Anonymous said...

I love the two sort of pouty-faced pictures of her with the drum, but man, that last one in the parking lot is the greatest.

Anonymous said...

Add one more vote for EM as the cutest clown from Grand Pa "Gerry"!

NIKKI said...

She is definitely the cutest clown EVER!! Love her ooooh face!!!
She will love trick or treating next year. My girls "got " it this year!

Roberts Family Blog said...

What a cute little clown! She is adorable

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers