Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Mississippi State Fair

A couple of weeks ago, we took Emily to the State Fair. Of course, we didn't have the camera, but we did have my phone. Em sat in her stroller and was really well-behaved the whole time we were there, and we let her out to walk around at the petting zoo. She absolutely loved it, and the looks of delight on her little face were worth the effort to get there.






This past weekend, Em and I went to Slidell, where Em's Grandmother sewed her the most adorable Halloween clown costume ever. She gets to wear it tomorrow, when our playgroup has its Halloween party at our house. There will be something like a dozen toddlers in my house tomorrow! I must be crazy. I promise I will take pictures of the kids in their costumes. It should be pretty cute!

No comments:

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers