Emily got an adorable tutu and matching "mink" stole for her birthday from her cousins. She's been wearing the tutu a lot this week; basically, whenever she finds it she brings it to you to put on her. I took this cute little video of her all dolled up kicking the ball around the house. She's such a little character!
In case you're wondering, that's a sticker on her head. She lurves stickers these days. Oh, and at the end of the video, she's making a pretend phone call.
P.S. Sorry for the zillion posts in a row. I had some catching up to do!


2 comments:
She loves the tutu! She also knows how cute she is in it! I've been waiting for this to show up for a couple of days. Thanks for all the cute updates. GML
That is precious!! I LOVE the new uniform!!! :) Every girl needs a tutu to play in!!
I have a MILLION posts to put on my blog...I've been so busy I understand posting a whole bunch of posts at once!
Post a Comment