Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Play Place

On Monday, Emily and I met Kathy and Liv at The Play Place, a really neat facility in Ridgeland. It's basically just a, um, place to play. They have lots of different toys, costumes to play dress up in, etc.

Emily looooved driving these little cars.
She sometimes tried to climb in on the wrong side -- the one where the door doesn't open. She and Robert must have watched some Dukes of Hazzard when I wasn't around!
Emily went to the grocery store,
and the beauty parlor while we were there.
She also used her climbing abilities to get up the slides. She hates going down slides but loves to try to climb up them.
Here's a little video of her in action.

In other news, we met Emily's teacher and saw her classroom this morning, and we are all really excited about this new chapter in Emily's life. I just think Emily is going to have such a blast playing with the other kids and all the different toys. Her first day is Tuesday, and I won't even have time to come home and be sad about her being at school because I have to go directly to the law school for my class!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We cannot wait to see the very busy Miss Em this weekend. She is too precious! Love you.

NIKKI said...

That looks like soooo much fun!!!

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers