Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Swimming lessons!

This weekend, Emily and I went to Slidell to take Mommy and me swimming lessons from our good family friend Miss Sheila. Emily took to all the new swimming techniques like a champ -- she's our little fish for sure.
Friday evening, after our first lesson, Emily's Nanny, Grand-Nanaine, and Great-Uncle Prince came over and took us out for a delicious dinner at Italian Pie. Emily made an absolute mess with her ravioli, avocado, and soybean dinner, but she loved drinking her water from a kid's cup with a straw.
Nanny K spent the night on Friday to be our photographer for Saturday morning's lesson.
Sunday night, Emily and I showed off our new swimming tricks to Grandmother and Gerry, who had been out of town for the weekend.

We had a really great time, but we sure missed Robert and it was great to get home last night. We can't wait to get Papa to the pool this weekend to teach him all our new swimming skills.

I've also got a handful of really cute swimming videos that I'll edit and post in the next day or so. Happy 4th!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time in swim class -- what fun pictures! Keep the posts coming, they always brighten my day
-Lizzard

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun! Can't wait to see you all again later in July. Miss EM ever so much.
Love,
Nanny

NIKKI said...

AWW she looks so cute!! yOu have to let me know next time you are down here..we have to get together to let the girls play!

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers