
I welcomed Emily to the wonderful world of fast food today after we spent the morning with Hannah at the vet. (Just Hannah's regular check-up; she's old but fine.) Emily really seemed to enjoy her first Happy Meal. The meal was much more successful than most of our previous forays into self-feeding have been. I did up the nutritional content of the meal by giving Em several pieces of a pear. Here are some pictures and a video of her enjoying her Mickey-Dee's experience.

"Here, Mom, try some. It's awesome."





4 comments:
Toooo Cute!!!! GPG
She is truly adorable!! I LOVE the videos of her!!!
What kid doesn't love a happy meal??
I am continuously fascinated how Emily views life's little enjoyments on a daily basis. She is so happy! It just makes me miss her all the more. Nan, prince and me laugh all the time at her videos. Thanks for sharing her growth.
See you in a few weeks.
Love,
Nanny
I hate to admit it, but she must be daddy's little girl.
Papa
Post a Comment