Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Bikini babe

The bikini babe in question is not me, of course. Here are a few pictures from our Sunday trip to the pool. Emily and I plan to go again on Friday. She is a swimming fool!

7 comments:

NIKKI said...

She is a precious bikni babe!

Kirk & Matt said...

Look at that sweet belly! Looks like you guys are ready for summer. Can't wait to see you in the fall...

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute in her bathing suits! I cannot wait to see her this month. Love, Nanny

Roberts Family Blog said...

Awww! I love her little pink swimsuit. She's so cute :)

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love the Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Toddler Bikini :) -- that she wore for the first time last week :)!

Anonymous said...

I could just squeeze her!

Love you.

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

I love it. She is a gorgeous little girl. Have fun at pool.

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers