Thursday, April 26, 2007

Not much to report: a report

So, we haven't had much going on this week. One of Emily's new favorite things, however, is the fridge: she loooooves to stand up in the fridge and mess with the bottles of salad dressing, etc. If she's anywhere near the fridge when you open it up, you can count on the fact that you're going to have to pull her out of it and she's going to cry about it.

She also loves her Baby Einstein videos. I will sit her in the middle of the den floor to watch them and inevitably she will crawl over to the entertainment center (er, the tv stand), pull up, and watch from there.

The middle of the floor is plainly not close enough.
One of her two top teeth is about to burst through. In case you're wondering, foam letters really soothe sore gums. Here, Emily's chewing on an "I".


Here's a random picture of Emily going for the camera.

She loves her shape-sorter and is trying, I think, to figure it out these days.

How 'bout that belly?
Today, Emily and I had lunch with our friends Kathy and Liv, and after lunch, Kathy and I took the girls for a walk near the Reservoir. The moms got a good little workout and I think the girls enjoyed the stroll. Best of luck to Kathy in her new job next week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures of her getting as close to Baby Einstein and the fridge are too cute! I had this up in my office and my co-workers couldn't stop commenting on what a beautiful baby she is! Have a great weekend!
-Lizzard

Anonymous said...

She is also on her tippy toes by the tv to get as close as possible. How funny.

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers