Sunday, April 29, 2007

New art

A couple of months ago, we had Emily's pictures made for the first time. The photos came out beautifully, and I am so glad we bought the set of proofs because otherwise I just would have wanted to buy every single picture!
We chose our favorite for display at the house. Here is the newest piece of art at the Ireland homestead -- an 11 by 14 of the sweetest little baby face ever! (The angle on the photo is funny because I was trying to avoid capturing the flash glare on the glass.)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! I love the picture.

Michele said...

Oh my goodness, that is BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

Miss you guys! I loved my visit. Can't wait until next month.
Love,
Nanny

Anonymous said...

Nanny forgot to comment on the beautiful picture - problems with the login! Emily is one in a million.
Take care supermommy!
Kimmy

Roberts Family Blog said...

What a gorgeous picture! I love it.

Anonymous said...

What a great new piece of artwork :)! And, you can always send it to Gerber, should they need a new model!
-Lizzard

NIKKI said...

It's BEAUTIFUL!!!
I'd love to take pics of that precious face!!

Jamie said...

What an adorable picture!

Anonymous said...

The Face of an angel!!!!

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers