Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy Easter!

Emily's Nanny Kimmie was in town for a couple of days this past week, and we had a great time hanging out with her. On Friday, Kimmie, Emily, and I went to storytime at the library. Emily really seemed to enjoy it and particularly loved watching the other kids.
This morning was our church's Easter Egg Hunt. And it was freezing! Of course, Emily has outgrown most of her warm clothes, so we bundled her up as best we could and headed out. She looooved watching the other kids and playing with the eggs.









She found that they made good maracas. She also visited with the Easter Bunny, though I'm not sure she realized exactly what that was about.

We hope you have a lovely Easter weekend! Try to stay warm!

5 comments:

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

Great Easter Bonnet. She looks so cute! It is snowing here in Colorado. Happy Easter!!!!!!!

NIKKI said...

I was about to say the same thing about the bonnet!! I can't believe how cold it is today!! I was determined they were wearing their easter dresses!! We just added tights closed toe shoes and a sweater!!
She looks adorable all bundled up like that!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest Easter outfit/hat! It's freezing here in DC too -- such crazy weather for April!
-Lizzard

Anonymous said...

What a trouper she is. It was so cold! She spotted the eggs that were scattered on the grass immediately and "pointed". She knew they were not on her grass at home and she wanted to check them out. Such a fun party girl.
GML

Anonymous said...

That hat is fantastic. And I love the little purple outfit. Too cute.

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers