Monday, April 02, 2007

Bravo!

Emily taught herself to clap this weekend and, as you'll see, quickly learned the word "clap." I took this little video of her at dinner tonight. She's also learned to shake her head "no" when her Momma says "yes," which is pretty hilarious. She's so funny.


Emily and I signed up to do a Kindermusik summer camp in May; if we like it, we'll do the regular 15-week session in the fall, when she'll also be in Mother's Morning Out two days a week. How has she grown up so fast on me?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't slip anything by this one. She can't keep her eyes off the video camera. Do you think she sees a baby in the lense? I love the clapping, shaking, and teeth. Can't wait to see her. GML

Anonymous said...

FLASH..cute girl get more cute..GPP

Anonymous said...

Wow 2 tricks in one week. She's brilliant! It is so funny that she shakes no when you say yes - could be trouble on the horizon!!

Love you.

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

I cannot believe how much she has grown in the two weeks I have not been on the computer. She sure is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

I love the big smile she gets on her face when she claps!
-Lizzard

NIKKI said...

AWWW that was too sweet! Put that baby in comercials!! She loves that camera!!
I love her shaking her head no when you say yes. Right now Abigail's FAVORITE word is no!!

Kirk & Matt said...

D:

That is one smart girl! Asa loves pattycake, but he's not going to clap himself for a while. I guess he takes after his dad. Hahaha.
kt

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers