Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Avocados: tasty and incredibly messy

The other night I put several pieces of avocado on Emily's tray while I worked on dinner. She really liked them and also had a blast making a total and complete disaster of herself. Needless to say, an immediate wardrobe change was necessary.

She has been having a blast using her walker, and the walker's annoying song has become a real favorite around the house. Here's a short video of our little walker.

This weekend, Emily and I are going to the Spreen Twins' birthday party, and we are really looking forward to it!

6 comments:

elizabeth.speck said...

I love the video when she walks up to the camera at the end. Too funny about the avacado -- maybe it's a sign she'll also love guacomole someday :)!
-Lizzard

Anonymous said...

She's not walking, she's racing. GML

Anonymous said...

let's don't under estimate the superor balance and coordination that is displayed..as she is doing this with very small feet!! maybe the ears are a counter balnce..GPP

NIKKI said...

YEAH so glad ya'll are coming!!! Get ready for a ton of fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh boy! She is off to the races and years of following her around have just begun! What fun!! GPG

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is almost running around the house! More adventure is right around the corner!

Love you.

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers