Friday, March 02, 2007

Tuesday's playdate

On Tuesday, Emily and I had lunch with our friends Kathy and Liv. Liv is four and a half months old, and the two of them are really starting to get interested in one another. Here they are checking each other out and sharing Liv's exersaucer.
Also, Emily really liked crawling over to the windows to check out their dog, Rascal.


When we got home, Emily pretended she was on American Idol and sang into the wine-glass-scrubber.
I think even Simon would be a big Emily fan. On Wednesday, we had Emily's first set of professional portraits taken. I can't wait to see how they turned out! Tomorrow, Emily's going to her first crawfish boil. It'll be fun to see what she thinks of those little red guys. Happy weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

will she like crawfish? if those ears are connected to her stomach the only thing she won't like is liver...GPP

NIKKI said...

I'd vote for her if she was on American Idol!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Be sure to let us see the professional protraits. American Idol Emily is of course adorable, but the one with the dog is also very cute! At what age do they outgrow the bumbo?
-Lizzard

Anonymous said...

I really wish I could leave comments without a million typos ... good grief....
-Lizzard

Anonymous said...

She's got my vote for American Idol!!! GPG

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers