On Friday, we got dressed and headed to the park. There's still not a whole lot for a kid as little as Emily to enjoy, but we had fun swinging and watching the big kids play..jpg)
Friday afternoon Emily's Grandma arrived. We went fabric shopping together, which was completely overwhelming. (I'm looking for some fabric for an upholstered coffee table Grandma is making for us now that Emily is a pulling-up fool.) Emily wasn't sure there were any fabrics she liked..jpg)
Robert and I went to New Orleans on Saturday for a friend's 30th birthday, and Emily stayed and had a great time with her grandparents. We missed her so much, and couldn't wait to get back yesterday.
This morning, Emily and I took a walk, and when we got back, Emily pulled herself up using the stroller and proceeded to chew on the straps.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
And, totally unrelated to all of this, since my last name is Ireland, I absolutely love to shop between Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day. There are all these cute seasonal things with shamrocks on them that we use pretty much year-round. Copying a friend, who has a chalkboard in her kitchen, I got this last week at Target.
.jpg)


2 comments:
I love her adorable hat that she work on the swing! Great pictures! Glad you all are having great weather -- there has been way too much snow in DC!
-Lizzard
A young lady who likes hats! That is good to know. GML
Post a Comment