Emily Daix was born June 20, 2006, and Abigail Lynn was born May 21, 2008. Check back often and watch us grow!
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Her future's so bright, she's gotta wear shades.
And then pull them off and put them in her mouth.Yesterday afternoon, Emily and I spent some quality time outside, where she discovered that this grass stuff wasn't so bad. I love that her eyes are the color of the sky in this picture.
Tomorrow, Emily's Grandma is coming to keep her while I enjoy my spa day that Robert gave me for Christmas. I am really looking forward to it. A lot. And Saturday, Emily's going to stroll in her first 5K!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I do beleive Miss Emily has gone Hollywood! How cute.
4 comments:
I do beleive Miss Emily has gone Hollywood! How cute.
Love you.
Love the sunglasses. Mine love to wear them now, but hated keeping them on last summer.
I love her eyes in the one picture too!!!
Looks like she is ready for St. Patricks day!!!!!!
Good luck in your 5K!
-Lizzard
She's so sweet. Oh, and the sight of grass!!! (Here is Wisconsin, it's not exactly babies-in-the-grass weather...)
Post a Comment