Sunday, March 11, 2007

An equation

Wet razz + food in mouth = baby food everywhere. (It also =s a good chuckle.)

In this video, you can also see how excited she gets when she hears the key in the lock and Papa's home!

P.S. Whoever invented this whole "spring forward" foolishness obviously did not have a nine-month old. Argh.

5 comments:

elizabeth.speck said...

Great video! She is so animated ... especially when Dad walks in!
-L

Anonymous said...

Guess she let you know what she thought of that last bite!
She is precious. I love the scream when Dad gets home.

Love you.

The Crazy Crew said...

She is so incredibly CUTE!!!

NIKKI said...

Oh that made me laugh when she did the Raz...
SO SWEET to see her get so excited when her papa came home! Wait until she can say DADDY and run into his arms!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The wet razz with food in the mouth is so funny. It's impossible not to laugh, even though I know all I'm doing is encouraging her.

Papa

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers