Emily Daix was born June 20, 2006, and Abigail Lynn was born May 21, 2008. Check back often and watch us grow!
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Sunday cuteness
So, here's what Emily wore to church on Sunday. We tried leaving her in the nursery for the first time. It didn't go great; I think she fussed at the sweet nursery lady most of the time. But she was the only baby there because it was spring break; maybe next time, if there are more kids there, she'll be entertained by the others. Anyway, she was a little crabby, but she looked cute.
We are back! I couldn't post for a while, not sure why. Em is getting so big and even more beautiful. I love all the pink frilly you have her in. I know she was the cutest baby in the nursery. (Well, I saw she was the ONLY baby in the nursery, but still...) Asa did get two new teeth on the bottom in mid February. No fussing or anything yay
7 comments:
I love her dress! I'm sure the nursery lady loved her even if she was crabby!
She is never crabby!
Love that dress. GREAT pictures!!! She'll get better in the nursery :)
The prettiest weedeater I've ever seen. GPP
Probably my favorite church dress yet, and there have been lot's of good ones.
Papa
We are back! I couldn't post for a while, not sure why. Em is getting so big and even more beautiful. I love all the pink frilly you have her in. I know she was the cutest baby in the nursery. (Well, I saw she was the ONLY baby in the nursery, but still...) Asa did get two new teeth on the bottom in mid February. No fussing or anything yay
She is absolutely adorable.
Post a Comment