Monday, February 05, 2007

She crawls! (And I am unable to obtain decent video proof thereof.)

So, Emily has started crawling a little bit! She just does a few "steps" at a time and it's awfully slow-going, but it's definitely a crawl. The days of me leaving her in the den for a couple of minutes while I run to get clothes out of the dryer are, I'm afraid, coming to an end. I have one video of her sort of showing us how she crawls, but it's been hard for me to capture it. We'll work on it.

She wore a cute peach dress to church yesterday. (Her papa thought it was orange. Rest assured: We're not raising a Tennessee fan.) Then we had some friends over for a Superbowl party, and we had a blast. Of course, now that we all have kids, everyone departed for bedtime at the half. But yay, Peyton! If the Saints couldn't win, I'm so glad the Colts did.

Here's a random picture from today, just 'cause she's cute.

Emily and I are going to spend some quality time with my folks this week in Louisiana, and we're really looking forward to it. We'll probably come home with lots of good pictures and stories. (We're going to try to go to Nikki's playgroup on Friday and we're soooo excited about it!)

Here is the aforementioned video. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like she is not only crawling, but she is able to get to a sitting position on her own without help. When we were there, she would get frustrated and need help to sit. What a big girl she is becoming. Have a great time in LA. I know that will be fun. Drive carefully. gml

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers