Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Because you can never have too many pictures of a bathing baby

I don't have much to report; Emily still hasn't mastered the crawl, still hasn't sprouted a tooth, and is still silly. Over the past week I've gotten caught up on putting all the pictures of Emily into albums, which was a huge undertaking. I was several months behind -- the last time I had put pictures in the albums was in August! (Since I took this picture I filled up another album.)


Here are some pictures of our bathing beauty. (In the close up you can see that I hadn't gotten around to wiping the remnants of dinner off her face by the time the picture was taken. Looks like carrots.) Bath time is always a lot of fun. Emily just loves splashing around!
And here's a short video of the mom's-eye-view of getting Emily up from a nap the other morning. She's not always this delightful when I go to rescue her -- only sometimes. She can't be charming all the time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happiness is Miss Emily! She's gotten a lot of hair in the past 2 weeks!
Love you.

Anonymous said...

Dan....can i have you wake me up instead of my alarm clock in the morning! She's so cute & happy to see you! GPG

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers