Now that Emily is such a big girl, we've upgraded to the big girl carseat and have lowered her crib mattress. Here are some pictures of her in her new carseat. As you can see by the last one, it still works great as a sleep-inducer. (The picture's dark because I didn't want to turn the flash on and wake her up!)
.jpg)
Now that her mattress is lower, when I go get her after her naps, if she's up on all fours looking for her rescuer, I can see her little head between the crib's bars above the bumpers but beneath the top of the crib. It's like a little face looking at me from baby jail. I haven't gotten a picture of it yet, but it's pretty cute. I did get a couple of pictures of her new favorite sleeping position the other day during a nap; I think a lot of babies end up sleeping like this. Doesn't look too comfy to me, but she's been taking some really great naps, so who am I to question the method?.jpg)
This morning, Robert's Great Uncle Ash, Aunt Happy, and Cousin Cissy met us for our usual Saturday morning breakfast. We had a great time and were so happy that Emily finally got to meet Cissy!.jpg)
.jpg)


5 comments:
That sleep position is hilarious! Doesn't look comfy to me either, but then again, I can barely get off the floor anymore so who am I to judge?
I love the sleeping positions. And the binky assortment is all too familiar!
I love the butt up sleeping position! Must be the practice position for future crawling.
Love you.
Mine LOVE to sleep that way too!!
Perhaps I should try that sleeping position during my next nap ... Emily may be on to something!
-Lizzard
Post a Comment