Thursday, January 18, 2007

More infectious laughter

The other day I was holding Emily and she was grabbing my hoop earring, so I told her, "no, no, no!" Well, she thought it was hysterical and started laughing, so I put her down in the bumbo, grabbed the camera, and kept telling her "no, no, no." I really hope she doesn't just laugh in response to "no" once she actually knows what it means!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that she thinks her mother is hilarious. GML

Anonymous said...

I can't help but get the giggles myself when I watch her & listen to you! Both are funny!...GPG

NIKKI said...

She made me giggle!!! She is soooooooo precious!!!

The Crazy Crew said...

She is adorable!! You must love being able to stay home with her now! Congrats by the way! That was the best decisions I have ever made!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Kim -- I think you should write a book! Here's to lots and lots more laughter for you both :)! I finally have enough miles to come to Jackson, so if you have a free weekend for a houseguest this spring I'd love to meet Emily!
-Lizzard

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers