I've been meaning to post pictures from our weekend all week!
On Saturday, we took Emily to the zoo! She didn't really see or focus on most of the animals, but there was a turtle she really liked and she loved the flamingos -- they were close enough (and, frankly, bright pink enough) that she could really see them. Here are a few pictures of her being mesmerised by the flamingos.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Saturday night my parents came over to watch the Saints game with our little Reggie fan. She got all dudded up for the game. Geaux Saints!
.jpg)
Here are a couple of more random pictures of Her Pinkness. I put her in our bed the other night for some pre-sleep snuggling, and I thought she looked funny all tucked into the big bed.

Such a big girl -- she'll be 7 months this weekend!


6 comments:
All I have to say is Go Saints!
Pink is her color! By looking at her outfit. The weather must have been perfect for a trip to the zoo. We used to visit the petting zoo there, if they still have it, beware of the goats! GML
Can't believe she is already 7 months! Pretty soon we are going to be singing Happy Birthday!!
could be that she will be linked to flamingos until and /or if she grows out of her pink period..GPP
She (of course) looks amazing in her Saints jersey!! What a little cutie pie!! And so photogenic!!
Yay for more cute pictures -- I think Emily has yet to take a bad picture!
-Lizzard
Post a Comment