Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Restless legs syndrome

Emily's arms and legs are in perpetual motion. The other morning, after one of those RLS commercials came on, Robert concluded that Emily probably has restless legs syndrome. Here's a video of her fighting bedtime last night, featuring those restless kicky legs.



In other news, Emily's six months old today! And she's officially, 100% a formula-fed baby. I am so glad that I breastfed Emily, and I am equally glad that she's such a big girl now! Here are a few pictures of my big girl.

4 comments:

NIKKI said...

SO cute!! her legs are just a moving and a moving!!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy a glass of wine tonight now that Emily has reached this milestone :)!
-Lizzard

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

She is the smiliest girl ever. She is so cute!

Anonymous said...

We refer to her restless legs as "happy feet" GGP & Lynn

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers