Sunday, November 05, 2006

Rock 'n' Roll

As I mentioned earlier, Em's started rolling over! The other day she rolled from her tummy twice in a row, in quick succession, before I managed to grab the camera. So, of course, the third roll took over three minutes to complete! I took the liberty of editing the video down to about two minutes (and you'll see that I'm branching out in my video-editing efforts; what's next? Music?), but it's still a little long.


Yesterday we took Em to the park for the first time. There wasn't much for her to do; I was hoping there'd be a see-saw the three of us could play on together, but no dice. Emily wasn't sure what to make of the swinging. Here she is in her beautiful Sunday dress after church this morning. I think this is the first outfit we received for Emily, from Grandmother, about a year ago! The blur in the first picture is evidence of Em's very kicky legs!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

a remarkable athletic achievement considering her Keel.GPP

Anonymous said...

Katty had a seesaw at 815 in Clinton that is now restored and at the farm. The next trip to the farm the three of you can seesaw to as much as you want. Lynn

Anonymous said...

It is nice to start the day off with a little rock and roll..GPP

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers