Friday, November 03, 2006

Outerwear or baby torture device? You be the judge.

It's gotten pretty chilly here, and I have a hard time keeping Em warm on our walks: she never keeps her hands under the blanket, her hat always falls off, she sometimes manages to rub her socks off her feet, and she usually kicks the blanket off entirely. So today I went for it and put on the little all-in-one jacket, mittens, footies, and hat I bought her last weekend at Old Navy. It might be the cutest thing I've ever seen.
She didn't seem to mind it, either! Earlier today, after demonstrating her new trick for her mom several times -- rolling from her tummy to her back (!) -- Em played with Hannah.

She's multitasking already: playing with her foot and the dog all at the same time.
Yesterday she got bundled up in a cute new outfit so we could go shopping.

Don't worry -- I put socks on her before we left the house!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for a picture of the pink polar bear. She is adorable. Now you don't have to worry if she is cold or not and her walks in the stroller will be uninterupted and longer. The way she kicks her feet when she is in the stroller, you not only get exercize, she does too. Cute! Lynn

NIKKI said...

AWWWWWWW that outfit is TOOO cute!!!!!!!!! I love winter clothes!

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

She is beautiful!!!!!!!!

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers