Sunday, October 08, 2006

Fun with Papa

Robert and Emily spent some major quality time together yesterday. I had to go to the opera in the afternoon, so he and Em hung out and watched some college football together. (She was rooting for LSU, he was rooting for Florida. Boo, Gators.)

He gets major points for (1) making Emily have tummy-time, and (2) getting such a great baby push-up captured on film. Yay, Robert and yay, Emily!


Later, they flirted with one another.

Then we went to Wal-Mart, where Em picked out some good fishing lures for Robert to use on his fishing trip this morning. She and I went to church together while he fished, and while it was a two-diaper-change service (!), she was really quite good -- I only had to take her outside to simmer down once!

1 comment:

NIKKI said...

yeah Emily!!! She'll be crawling before you know it!! The time just flies by when you have kiddos!!
Looks like she had fun with her papa!!!

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers