Monday, September 18, 2006

Back to work, sort of

After 13 weeks off, I started back to work today. My firm has been wonderfully flexible with me, and to start off, I'm trying to work 10-15 billable hours a week from home. So I'll be both a full-time mom and a part-time lawyer.

Here are a couple of pre-church pictures from yesterday. Emily looked cute coming and going.


And she didn't take a nap yesterday, so she racked out in her swing at about 7:30. And she didn't wake back up until almost 4. Yay, Em!

3 comments:

Kirk & Matt said...

Good luck with work! I just watched Ms. Talky-talk like four times. She is so cute! We miss you.

NIKKI said...

That is awesome to be able to work and stay home!

Love the undies withe her name on them...make sure to keep them when she grows out of them. She will then be able to wear them again once she is potty trained and no diaper :)

Anonymous said...

I can almost hear her snoring "racked out in her swing" after a hard day of play!

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers