Friday, September 22, 2006

A new trick

Yesterday, Emily smiled at the baby in the mirror for the first time! She (correctly) thought that the baby smiling back at her was really really cute. It was adorable and I can't stop bringing her by mirrors to see her do it again and again.

Here she is in her swing the other day. She's really grown into it!


Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great way to start the day. I'll bet we tried that ten times on Monday and Tuesday. She just wasn't ready yet. It is a good thing you keep trying new things over and over again, because you never know when she will show interest. Good taste in friends, Emily. Lynn

NIKKI said...

I used to LOVE when mine did that!!


Mine now kiss themselves in the mirror!! It just gets better and better!! :)

Love that cutie shirt!

Anonymous said...

Emily has very good taste!
Love you,
Mom

Kirk & Matt said...

Like you had to get the shirt that says CUTIE on it. DUH.

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers