Friday, September 01, 2006

29 years ago today . . .

I entered the world! I can't believe it's already September. Since June 20, time has really been zooming by! And my birthday seems so much less important now that I've got Emily than it did before. Anyway, here are a couple of pictures of me as a baby -- the first one is at 2 weeks and the second is at 4 weeks. I see a little of Emily in the second one.



While I'm posting old baby pictures, you might as well see who Emily really looks like -- Robert as a newborn.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sillie! 29 & counting!!! Love you!!, "Gerry"

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful 29 years! I know watching Emily grow up will be even more fun! Love you! Mom

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you! Thanks so much for keeping all of us updated...I love being able to watch Emily "grow up" from 1500 miles away!

NIKKI said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I have to tell you, I love the Raggedy Ann curtains (I had the sheets). I guess you were destined to be a Delta Gamma.

Heather Riddell

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers