Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Workout baby

Yesterday Emily and I went to the Y for our first workout since her birth. She spent 45 or so minutes in the nursery while I hit the treadmill, and she did fine! I think I was more traumatized about leaving her in the nursery than she was about being there. We're taking today off from working out, though, because I'm trying to get her back on her pre-baptism-weekend schedule, which got all out of whack, but we'll go back and work out again tomorrow.

Here she is chewing on her hand and generally being silly while getting her diaper changed this morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new additions to the site. It's the next best thing to being there.
Congrats on the workout day ang hope she gets back into the swing of a good schedule.
Love you,
Mom

Danielle said...

We went back to the gym today, and I left her in the nursery for about an hour while I worked out and then showered. It breaks my heart leaving her in there, which is just further proof that I can't stomach day care. But she did fine -- she fussed a little bit and so the girl made a bottle for her, only to have Emily fall asleep before the bottle was ready! As for her schedule, she hasn't really slept more than 4 or so hours in a row at night since the weekend. I keep hoping that she'll start sleeping through the night again; maybe it'll be her birthday present to me this weekend?

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers