Here are a couple of pictures with me at and after her favorite time of day -- chow time.


After her belly was full, we continued our quest to get the perfect smiling picture. We may have failed getting a good smile, but Robert sure captured that great double-chin.


We also got a close up so you can see how pretty her eyes are. It looks like we got the picture just before she shoved her fist into her mouth.

Finally, the birthday girl smiled big for the camera this morning.



3 comments:
I am constantly amazed at how much fun this is. What a cutie. We loved the smiles. She is getting pretty good at it. We loved the video and are delighted to share it with others.
Lynn and Pud
The photos included in the website are beautiful, but they do not do justice to your delightful little girl. I loved watching over her today. I loved watching Danielle with her. I know you both are enjoying almost every minute with her. Lynn
She is so beautiful!! And you look great too. I can't believe she is already sleeping through the night. Emily sounds like a very good baby!
Post a Comment