Here are some bathtime pictures from the other night.


Man, she loves her baths. Thanks to Papa for strategically placing his hand so that I could get a picture of the belly without embarassing Emily or offending her modesty!
Emily Daix was born June 20, 2006, and Abigail Lynn was born May 21, 2008. Check back often and watch us grow!


Man, she loves her baths. Thanks to Papa for strategically placing his hand so that I could get a picture of the belly without embarassing Emily or offending her modesty!
4 comments:
I'm knocking on wood for both of us after this post. I didn't realize we got a good smile picture last night. That's great. Love y'all.
Robert
There is nothing like a little bit of uninterupted sleep to make you feel normal again. So cute...Lynn
AWWW sleep--- that's the best..you start to feel human again!! Glad she is sleeping for you!!! Hope it keeps going longer and longer! Mine sleep 12 hours a night and it is wonderful!!! They gradually kept sleeping longer and longer!
The streak continues - last night she went 6 hours. Good stuff.
Post a Comment