Monday, August 15, 2011

First day of school, 2011

I realize that I owe my faithful readers (both of them) vacation pictures.  But today is the first day of school and I wanted to get the pictures from this morning up right away.

Behold, the kindergartener!


Joined by Little Miss PK3!
















Insert cliche here about them being so big and it going so fast.  Because it's true.

3 comments:

Grandma lynn said...

They are so big! I look at em's 3pk picture all the time
and she is twice the size she was. Abby is so delighted with reaching this threshold. I hope they have as much fun as they are expecting and that you Danielle enjoy your bit of time to yourself.

Anonymous said...

Too cute. Can't wait to hear about their first day.

Love you,
Grandmother

Kimmy said...

Just adorable! I love the sisters together at the same school. Cannot wait to hear about their first day. Please video Abby's impressions and Emily's commentaries.

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers