Friday, August 19, 2011

Beach pictures 2011

These are uploaded in some crazy random fashion becuase blogger is being a jerk and I kind of want to eat lunch before afternoon carpool so I'm throwing up my hands and just posting them as is.

Emily and Robert are two peas in a pod, man. She loved body surfing with her dad.  Abby, like me, is not a huge fan of the actual water at the beach.  She kept protesting to Robert that she didn't like the ocean, and he kept correcting her that it wasn't the ocean, it was the Gulf of Mexico.  When she came back up to the beach from a particularly miserable experience in the water with Robert and Emily, more or less weeping as she slogged up the beach to get to my beach chair, she declared, "I DON'T LIKE THE MEXICO!"

Thank you, Grandmother, for the lipstick. 































2 comments:

cindy w said...

"I don't like The Mexico" made me laugh.

I think I might be with Abby on this one. I much prefer the pool to the beach. No worries about sand sticking to your... everything.

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

I'm with you & Abby - I prefer being near "The Mexico" versus in it - but that looks like a fun trip nonetheless.

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers