Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We celebrated Thanksgiving this year with Robert's Mom's family in Georgiana, Alabama.  Of course, I left the camera in our hotel room and so the only pictures I have are from my phone.  (If you have an iPhone and don't use the Instagram app yet, check it out.  'Tis awesome.)

Abby started the day using the binoculars to look across the pond.

Robert enjoyed fishing with both girls.


I enjoyed the view and a good book.

Emily crashed mid-slice of pumpkin bread during dinner.
 
Emily has a favorite friend at Uncle Jerry's house: Matthew.  I think we have our first crush.


Emily caught this giant bass with her plastic Disney Princess fishing pole. (Photo c/o Uncle Jerry and taken with an actual camera.)

The girls and I joined some other folks on a boat ride at dusk.


It was a great Thanksgiving.  Maybe next time I'll remember to bring my camera.  Or not; it was nice spending a holiday relaxing instead of with my face behind the camera trying to get good pictures.

No comments:

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers