Last night, my dad and I were talking to Abby while my mom bathed Emily. Abby had probably been telling my dad this story of the pencil for about five minutes before I had the wherewithal to pick up my phone and take this grainy video.
IMG 5168 from Danielle D on Vimeo.
So, basically, here's the story: When Emily gets out of the bath, she's going to stick the pencil that Abby is currently holding up in the air and it will get stuck. Then Emily will get in trouble trouble and have to go to the time-out chair and Abby will get a ladder to retrieve the pencil. The earnestness of her explanation, particularly with respect to her facial expressions (which you can't make out too well in the crappy phone video) and her hand gestures was cracking us up.
Also, no, she never ever ever shuts up. Ever.


1 comment:
I read your explaination while in the car, on the other side of Atlanta, and had to drive home to be able to watch the video. I thought Emily really was in trouble trouble, and was wondering how she got the pensil stuck in the air. Now I understand. That is a long time to await the explaination of such complexities.
What a fancyful little imagination little bit has. GML
Post a Comment