Emily Daix was born June 20, 2006, and Abigail Lynn was born May 21, 2008. Check back often and watch us grow!
Cutest. Nemo. Ever.
Love the socks. I kept wondering where you found the perfect Nemo tights. Hope you all feel better.Thanks for the pics. Love Kimmy
seriously. I have NEVER. EVER. seen a cuter costume - or kid IN a costume - than that Nemo costume!AMAZING!
That is SUCH an adorable costume!
on a medical note, fish is good for you and this just does more to prove it.. GPP
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cutest. Nemo. Ever.
Love the socks. I kept wondering where you found the perfect Nemo tights. Hope you all feel better.
Thanks for the pics. Love Kimmy
seriously. I have NEVER. EVER. seen a cuter costume - or kid IN a costume - than that Nemo costume!
AMAZING!
That is SUCH an adorable costume!
on a medical note, fish is good for you and this just does more to prove it.. GPP
Post a Comment