Emily Daix was born June 20, 2006, and Abigail Lynn was born May 21, 2008. Check back often and watch us grow!
Thursday, November 05, 2009
Halloween 2009
The girls and I are all three on antibiotics right now so the commentary will remain at a minimum, but BEHOLD, the long-awaited (by my aunt) Halloween pictures. Thanks to Nanny Kim for the fantastic costumes. Nemo in particular makes me almost woozy with the cuteness.
Hustlin'.
Taking off the hat.
After we trick-or-treated, Em and I went to a Halloween party at the home of her school pal, Gabrielle. This is the only picture I took while there.
Pretty sure Em was saying CHEESE.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The cutest trick-or-treaters ever. Nemo from the back is absolutely hilarious. Hope everyone feels better soon. Love you, Grandmother
3 comments:
The cutest trick-or-treaters ever. Nemo from the back is absolutely hilarious. Hope everyone feels better soon.
Love you, Grandmother
Adorable for sure!!!
Glad they enjoyed the outfits. I had so much fun picking them out. Hope you guys feel better soon!
Hugs and Kisses
Post a Comment