Wednesday, October 07, 2009

a day in the life

The only thing tying these little groups of pictures together is the fact that they were taken on the same day.

A day on which, apparently, I gave Abby some cheesy rice for lunch.

And I let her eat it on the kitchen table.
And she decided she'd rather test out the laws of gravity than actually eat.
Yum.

Em appears to have a mouthful of something as well.

After rice, we headed to the front yard for popsicles.



And after popsicles, we headed into the backyard to play!














I love that they play so well together.

3 comments:

Jo said...

I was looking at the pictures and smiling, thinking to myself what beautiful girls you have. So pretty but each have their differences.

Then I saw the second picture from the bottom and noticed how alike they seem as well. That one is my favorite.

Kimmee said...

Sooooo cute! Such sweetie pies.

elizabeth.speck said...

They really are so adorable playing together!

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers