Monday, October 05, 2009

biscuit buddies

Last weekend, Robert and Emily made a batch of his grandma's biscuits together.

First, handwashing.
Emily helped cut the shortening into the dough.
She also helped stir.

And helped roll the dough.

And cut the biscuits!

Meanwhile, Abby ensured that her baby was hydrated.



The biscuits were delicious.
(Bunny biscuit at the bottom there.)
Abby loved helping her dad eat some.
And trying them herself.

I love that she opens her mouth wide when she's feeding him.



It's hard to think of a better way to spend a Sunday morning.

2 comments:

Kimmee said...

Too cute. love the father daughter moments! Abby is as beautiful as ever. Emily looks like she is at least six in the head shot photo.

elizabeth.speck said...

I'm very impressed Bert can make biscuits (especially as I am dating someone whose only specialty is making oatmeal....). These are very sweet pictures!

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers